My 8 year old is an enthusiastic MineCraft player. It’s basically modern day Lego without the expense of buying thousands of dollars worth of plastic blocks. Over the last few months she has built up a fairly impressive town and is now approaching the point where she wants to do more. The various MineCraft video [...]
Tag Archives | Modding
Amiga bash BPM Cake cleartype COBOL command line Compiz cron CRUD Data Access Drivers eBooks Eee PC email Evolution Example Code Facebook Firefox games Gmail guitar Hyper-V Infopath Linux Microsoft VSTS Modding modifications MSDN MVC networking Operating Systems outage perth Python reporting services SharePoint shopping SQL Thunderbird Twitter Ubuntu Visual Studio Windows Server Wireless
- MineCraft Modding Resources April 3, 2011
- Your Application is CRUD! April 24, 2008
- Refreshing Reports using URL access in Reporting Services July 9, 2009
- The Rumble In The Jungle July 14, 2008
- OmniGraffle: More than Meets the Eye March 29, 2011
- How Interactive Fiction authors approach testing October 7, 2012
- 8-bit Army October 6, 2012
- I accept the terms in the license agreement… I think October 5, 2012
- First impressions of the PS Vita October 4, 2012
- My secret shame October 4, 2012
- Judith: I read a lot of interesting articles here. Probabl...
- moviestarplanet hack iphone: At first I found the right moviestarplanet hack wa...
- Shayla: I pay a vist еach day sօme sites ɑnd websites t...
- http://www.osage.co.uk/groups/forge-of-empires-hack-tool/: You actually make it appear so easy with your pres...
- Nelson Limo: A number of people who are limousine service takin...
About The Author
I'm a Solution Architect living in Perth, Western Australia. When I'm not helping to bridge the gap between IT and business or building awesome solutions I can be found playing with my kids or plucking a guitar.